Today I wanted to express how grateful I am for good people. I've been working on a big project these past few weeks which is good for us but means alot of work for me. Tim has been patiently taking care of Dean as I get my work done and I have been putting in late days at work and late nights at home.
Today I got home pretty exhausted dreading the thougth of having to make dinner when a few minutes after I arrived there was a knock on the door. Standing there were our home teachers, who not only had come earlier today to drywall our living room but also stood at our doorstep with dinner. YES DINNER! All I had to do was warm it up and we had a delightful dinner, complete with salad and homemade bread, with honey from their bee's and fresh eggs from their chickens. It was absolutely amazing.
How grateful I am for good people that think outside their ownselves to bring a little joy (or in this case a little dinner) to someone else. I hope to be good people to someone, perhaps this will inspire all of us to do a little something good for someone today.
No comments:
Post a Comment