How to know when its time to transition your toddler to a toddler bed?

Many theories are available on when the appropriate time is to transition your toddler from a crib to a toddler bed. I have my own theory, when your child is able to do the following.....its time.






yep! thats Dean. Notice how he pulled out all the blankets and sheets and bundled them up to create a step. We are in for so much trouble.





3 comments:

  1. Anonymous19.2.09

    TROUBLE! But he is such a cute little turd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's trouble...I think you have a very intelligent child in your home! What a cutie!!! I heard you are coming next month. I will do my best to be my better self!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya i took marcus's crib bumper out so he can't climb on it!!! Once we get his new room painted he's outta the crib!!!

    ReplyDelete