This was too funny not to post. Today I was out in the middle of nowhere taking some picts. I had to stop at a gas station for directions to where I was trying to go. As I pulled in I saw a couple vending machines, the first one was a Pepsi vending machine, nothing unusual there. The second was a live bait vending machine. I laughed so hard I had to get my camera and take a few shots. Anyone feeling like some Pepsi and Live Bait?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lorna, I have to laugh at this and download the pic to my blog. No one in AZ believes me when I tell them about the Live Bait Vending Machines in Kentucky. Now there's proof. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteWe miss you guys, but things look great back there. I still can't believe you hit a deer. I also can't believe how big Dean is. Wow. You guys are awesome. I am glad we can keep in touch this way now.
Love ya!
Meg :-)