I dont like yogurt, it just tastes weird. I found myself at McDonald's the other day, unusual place for me to be at, not so unusual when you have a 1 year old that loves nuggets. Anyway, even though it was snowing outside, I felt like eating some ice cream. So I walk over to the counter and see this cup of vanilla ice cream, with strawberries, and granola. I order it because it looks darn yummy. I was not fooled, this thing I was tasting WAS NOT ICE CREAM. However, my taste buds did not complain, this white creamy substance tasted darn good. But WHAT IS IT? Come to find out, I am eating yogurt. Since that day I have replaced my daily bowl of ice cream/strawberries/whipped cream/nuts with a cup of yogurt/strawberries/granola. HEY! at least its healthier!!!!!!!!!!!
I still do not like the taste of yogurt by itself, but something about the mixture of yogurt, strawberries and granola that I just love. I might, just might dare to say that it tastes better than ice cream.
No comments:
Post a Comment