MOM....I TUCK

I was very happy the other day since it was the first day in almost 3 years that I was able to shower without any signs of Dean trying to break into the bathroom. A shower all to myself, how I miss those days!!! After 5 minutes however I started to worry, if he is not trying to take down the bathroom door....what is he doing?

So I turned off the shower to see if I could hear anything and indeed I heard him saying "Mom, mom, I tuck". So I get out of the shower only to find him stuck in one of the dinning room chairs. How he got there I dont know. But I tell you one thing, I am considering on patenting these things. Imagine the things I could get done if I could put him in one for a couple hours every day!!!





1 comment:

  1. hahahahahahahahahahahha I'm piiing my pants!!! Thats HILARIOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete