Then he proceded to decorate it by putting sticks into the opening. I dont know, dont ask me. Tim carved the big pumpkin and was so proud of his ghost. The next day Dean found daddy's pumpkin and decided to recarve it, taking off the ghosts head.
On halloween day, Dean and I went treak or treating, funny thing is he pretends he doesnt know how to talk, but miraculously that day he learned how to put together 3 words in one sentence.
He quickly understood that he could go up to people, say "tit o tick" and he would get candy. We didnt treak or treat for long, because I was exhausted and did not feel like walking all night, so I didnt take a bag with me and Dean just stuffed his pockets full of candy. The little stinker did not want to dress up or let me paint his face, so I have no pictures of him.
Tim and I dressed up and went to help out at the Andazola's haunted house. I was a ghostly pregnant woman and Tim was the lumberjack. It was funny the look on Dean's face when he saw me, he just looked at me and asked "mommy?". The pumpkin however scared the crap out of him. Poor little guy.
No comments:
Post a Comment