I never remembered Easter being this long

I dont remember Easter ever being this long. Usually as a kid we did an egg hunt and that was it. However, Easter this year went on for 4 days.....YES thats what I said...4 days.

Thursday: Play group easter egg hunt.
Dean was not in the picture because he fell asleep in the car.



Friday: I have absolutely no recollection of what we did on Friday


Saturday: Yet another easter egg hunt at the local park, egg coloring, pinata, cake and ice cream.


Dean only got 5 candies because he had to make sure he ate them before he could continue on to the next.

This is my easter cake masterpiece. The kids loved the bunny cake.

Dean didnt understand why the other kids where coloring the eggs when you can eat them the way they are.


Notice how all the kids are coloring the eggs and Dean is in the back....well....eating them.

Sunday: Easter sunday, primary presentation at church, dinner with friends and yet another egg hunt.

1 comment:

  1. That's funny!! Grant DID NOT like cooked eggs. I'm glad you guys had a good Easter!!

    ReplyDelete