First Haircut

A few days ago Dean had a runny nose, his hair was so long that I would spend my morning pulling his bangs out of his nose. True story. This is when I realized it was time for his first haircut.

Expecting the worse we were prepared with suckers and games, but he did great. He loved looking at himself in the mirror. The only thing that bothered him was the spray bottle.



Before: The bangs are brushed back so you cant see how long they are.


After: Ok, so we freaked out and asked her to cut it just a bit. At least his bangs wont be stuck to his nose in the morning.

4 comments:

  1. Ok... Ok... He LOOKS like a little boy now!!! WOW!!! Grant screamed his head off!! But he looks SO cute with his hair cut now! I don't think I will ever let it grow long again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie patootie! I love the haircut. It is amazing how the first real haircut seems to propel them from being a baby to being a toddler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute kid! He really is too cute...

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is quite handsome, isn't he? He is looking so old. No more baby Dean. I am sure he is so much fun though.

    We miss you guys!

    byw... I love the bunko outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete